View Single Post
Old 05.24.2016, 09:00 AM   #2037
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Sorry Skuj. I'm not trying to be a prick. I just want you to hear the damn album, man. I can be — and often am — and extremely childish person for being an old fart dad-rocker, and it will drive me crazy if you keep waiting, as silly as that is.

When NR insisted on waiting until the album was released on non-Tidal streaming services, I threw a six week internal temper tantrum that juts about gave me (more) ulcers. I wanted to jump through the Internet and hold his head against the speakers!!!

When he finally did listen, it was so awesome to talk to him about it. He was glad he'd waited, and I was glad he was glad. But now that I know you want to hear it and won't, despite it being readily available for free to anyone anywhere, I can feel my stomach lining start to prune up and crack like dried leather.

Point being: I'm only throwing a hissy fit because I like you, and I want to shoot the shit with you about this excellent album, which has been my #1 album of the year since the moment I heard that first 11 song live stream version on 2/11. Paying attention and keeping up has only made the experience better... for me anyway.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|