View Single Post
Old 05.24.2016, 01:37 AM   #2032
Skuj
invito al cielo

Skuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
Did he say "I'm done with the album"?? No. Well, yes. Many times prior to the initial release on Tidal. But no he didn't say he was "done." He just stopped changing it.

There hasn't been a change since the album went public. I bought it on his website. I received three different links over the first couple weeks, but the only thing that was different was the way the tracks were labeled. Like, first time around every track had the word "explicit" IN THE TITLE. Which was weird. I got another one later with a that fixed.

I know this because I make it my business to know, and because I bought the album, and I check the news feeds (other than Twitter) daily. There hasn't been a change since late March/early April, when he added Frank's track.

I don't know how you missed it. Good news is you can go to any music streaming site in the world and listen to the album right now.

Or you can be like me and the five other folks who decided to pay $20 to own the thing.

World's your oyster, man. You've waited so long that you missed out on the actual release. Me, I'm glad I started listening on Feb. 11. I got to watch (hear) the album grow, bit by bit.

So go! Run! Run like the wind! You're super late to the fucking party homeboy.

I don't fuckin care if I'm late. I hear this only when I know it is done. That's how my brain is wired. And from what you have posted maybe it isn't done yet. I like "completed" works of art. I want/need the artist to state when it is done/ready. If the future of art is "living/breathing" (incomplete/changing) then I'm out, Man.