View Single Post
Old 05.23.2016, 09:38 PM   #2023
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
Do you feel better or nah?

I feel fine, but I was actually feeling awesome when I last posted, and said that shit about busting your balls into a pulpy mess after catching you in a gross exaggeration! I seriously was having a blast! It's rare that someone gives me an opportunity to be so unambiguously right about something, but you did.

Don't take it personally. I was just chop-bustin. But don't pretend my link took you to some other song, bro.

Or if it did, please tell me what the hook of that song was... You know, the one that went on for 2˝ minutes minimum? I'm curious now...
Assuming I did majorly fuck up and post the wrong link twice (I tested the links btw), I'm dying to know what song I accidentally linked you too.

That's not asking too much, is it? show me the song with the 2.5 minute hook, and I'll publicly sing your praises.

I'll do you one better if you can explain to me how you weren't tipped off by the fact that the video you were watching was not labeled "Pain" by "Pusha T" in YouTube. If you can explain that and show me the song with the eternal hook, I'll buy you an ounce of whatever passes for kush in LA.

I love you man. We have fun. We're like George and Jerry.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|