View Single Post
Old 05.23.2016, 09:26 PM   #2022
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
Nah playboy i ain't no liar neither exaggerating
Maybe you posted wrong link? Who knows. It not a big deal. I just googled it and the link i watched had significantly more rapping than i heard the first time.

Remember. Its like i told your ass about Kanye. I don't ever diss an artist without actually listening. If i don't listen i don't outright diss
Also i don't feel like i was dissing Pusha on this i legit didn't hear any raps! Now i did. Its better song than i initially heard

Well the link I posted is for the song I was posting about, and there's no way you listened to 2˝ minutes of it without hearing rap.

My link is fine. The song's there. No idea how you listened to PAIN for 2 min without hearing rap. The simplest explanation is that you didn't actually listen for two minutes, and were exaggerating in your initial reply. No other explanation works or adds up in any way.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|