View Single Post
Old 05.15.2018, 07:31 AM   #49665
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
Hell yeah. There aren’t a lot of bands whose greatest hits albums can hold my attention, but all you have to do is press play on a Cure comp, and you’re set.

This is the one with the bonus acoustic disc, right? Or am I thinking of Galore? Oh well. Both of them, along with their ‘80s best of Staring at the Sea, are in my box of physical albums somewhere. As is every studio album and a fair number of the reissues.

I don’t Cure as often as I once did, but when I Cure, I Cure hard.
yeah, this is the one that came with the bonus acoustic ‘disc,’ and was curated by robert smith not the label. had not listened to the cure in ages either, but damn this was so great.

back in the cd days staring at the sea was mandatory luggage for my roadtrips along with changesbowie (speaking of great compliations). those live in some unnumbered carbdboard box now. i gotta download decluttr & send them away.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|