View Single Post
Old 12.29.2006, 11:21 AM   #26
o o o
the destroyed room

o o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by porkmarras
Flying to Italy early tomorrow morning,which will possibly mean that tonight i'll go out and go straight to the airport from wherever i'll happen to be.Did you ever do that?You get to the airport and you still haven't recovered so you'll pass out for the whole duration of the flight?

i did that two weeks ago - go out and go straight to the airport - and it was hell... falling asleep in the taxi leading me to the airport, being woken up by the taxi driver, being like a zombie during check-in and security check, falling asleep before boarding, being luckily woken up by the air hostesses at the last minute, passing out immediately on the plane, connecting flights in a hurry and of course like a zombie in Amsterdam... but then i started to feel better... and i eventually arrived home as planned...

sorry for intervening in the conversation, by the way, i'm of course well aware that the question "did you ever do that?" wasn't directed at me...
o o o is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|