View Single Post
Old 07.02.2006, 11:52 PM   #20
scott v
expwy. to yr skull

scott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's asses
I have a buddha machine soundbox, that i bought at Kim's in NYC (they also had them at the Whitney Museum) they are quite interesting alone or played thru an effects chain. 9 different loops each about 2-5 seconds long of electronically made misc. buddha music used for worshipers to chant to (obviously), but they have taken hold as an interesting tool for experimntal musicians/artists. it has a mini stereo output (1/8") so just got an adapter to run to a stereo -> mono 1/4" plug to plug into a std. guitar amp. /effects pedal.

i don't use mine very much, kinda just and interlude between songs for my band, i guess i prefer to run a internal feedback loop instead by plugging my input guitar cable to the output of a stereo effect pedal... it generates a constant tone and w/ misc fuzz/distortion, phaser units you can get soem crazy sounds.
scott v is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|