View Single Post
Old 08.25.2008, 10:53 PM   #35
acousticrock87
invito al cielo

acousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
I have seen her, obviously. I'm just saying.. that picture you posted is hideous. I know why you posted it. It's just a hideous picture.

Gorgeous? Hm. To each their own!

I don't know, if I were to rate her out of 10, I'd give her a 5. Haha.

In all seriousness though, I do see a lot of ugly or decent chicks suddenly being propelled to "I WANNA FUCKIN BANG HER!!!!!!" just cuz they jump around and yell annoying shit. Like, can you believe there's people who think Kathleen Hanna is hot? HAha.
No no no, we must argue about this until we agree.

But I'm just going by her face. Personality/stage whatever you wanna call it aside, I just think she has a very pretty face. Not a 10 by any means, but I would say an 8. A girl I know told me I go for girls with big noses, though, and I think she has one. That might have something to do with it.
acousticrock87 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|