Thread: SY in Portugal
View Single Post
Old 07.22.2007, 02:02 PM   #9
jico.
expwy. to yr skull

jico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's asses
this show is causing a big expectation here.

there's a whole bunch of new generations waiting to see them live for the first time. i'm trusting they will put up a great show.

in the end i think they pick the right festival to play at... paredes de coura, it's the best festival, people are nice, the place is nice... it's always like listening to some music... passing the pipe... you know... good fun.

and if they want to remember how portugal was in the early/mid nineties when they were for the first two times, they picked the right place again... the thing is in the middle of nowhere... haha.

that's right thurston... we know what your a-oks mean... haha, we live here man! we know most things basicly suck... things are changing, though.

pt boardies meetup:

friendzz, will be wearing fuzzy hair, pink heart shaped glasses, a cigarette or whatever in my mouth, white bra, six pack on the left hand, a pink thong with little white dots and some shoes.

see you all there!
jico. is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|