View Single Post
Old 02.10.2018, 12:53 PM   #121
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
Yeah, but the Kanye album didn’t come out until almost a year later. For me, 2015 was actually a REALLY boring year. Aside from TPAB, which took some time to grow on me, there was mostly just a shit ton of good-not-great albums, and a few top-notch ones from artists I like but don’t generally get me ultra pumped.

But I feel you. I think 2013 was an extremely epic year, then in 2014 there were several albums by solid bands that made an impact (and there was the return of Aphex Twin too!), and then in 2016 we had Kanye (finally), Bowie, Frank Ocean, and a bunch of other solid albums.

There are only a few artists that truly get me pumped anymore. I’m listening to less and less new music, but still getting a lot of joy from my favorites.

Really? Jeez! I put a post up saying "Just fucking release the album already" and he kpt me waiting another year? The cunt.

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|