View Single Post
Old 03.25.2015, 01:58 PM   #320
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Michael Jordan recently included you on his pickup team of five along with Magic Johnson, Scottie Pippen and James Worthy. Who is your all-time starting five? If you were playing pickup, which four guys would you want to make sure you kept the ball?

Olajuwon: Of course, Michael Jordan. I will pick Shaq, James Worthy and John Stockton.

Can you imagine a team with a starting five of Shaq, Jordan, Dream, and then Worthy and Stockton moving the ball around?

Jesus. That would make the Earth shake Shaq would play Center I guess and Dream would play Power Forward. shot blocks, no layups, pain