View Single Post
Old 09.28.2012, 07:49 AM   #229
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by louder
the original artwork for the album. dissing Biggie, Puffy and Dre. quite crazy. also, some tracks didn't make it to the final version, which is a shame. but the album is still gr8, as you said. nobody sees Pac when it comes to implementing emotion into a song, charisma and mic presence.

that art is insane. I kind of thought that was just like a bootleg made by "some guy" y'know? I can't believe they intended to really put that out. Wow. 7 Day Theory is one of those albums that has REALLY grown on me over the years. Like when it first came out I felt like it was just OK, but nowadays I flat out love it.

a lot of folks complain about all the posthumous-Pac, but I was always glad to get new material. Sure it wasn't all great -- but thanks to releases like Better Dayz or Until The End Of Time we got a bunch of above-ground releases (read: way better sound quality than those bootlegs) of the extremely interesting/prodigious Makavelli period.