Thread: UK elections
View Single Post
Old 06.12.2017, 07:08 AM   #18
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genteel Death
She triggered article 50 back in March. She's now in the awful position of having wasted valuable time on an election she could have called before it was decided that the clock should start ticking. But even then the process would have involved learning some home truths that are too hard to swallow.
porkitto! good to see ya

yes

i knew she did but i misspoke, in the context that demonyo said of ignoring having triggered it. i mean the UK might pretend "nothing to see here" but europe wouldn't stand for it-- they want to get on with their lives. there are plans and investments to be made that require long-term commitments.

how are you and would you be ok with this split? you still an "immigrant" or did you naturalize?
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|