View Single Post
Old 06.08.2006, 01:30 PM   #70
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Inhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hip Priest
I like not having to replace the stylus! Especially now that they are so pricey (and hard to find). I also like being able to skip etc. And not worry about scrathes etc. And trading bootlegs is possible with cd. Good stuff.

Vinyl still has a special place, of course.

Haha, then again if you're willing to fish out $7,000 you can get a laser stylus and never have to replace it. I see what you mean about scratches and bootlegs though. Personally I use pretty much all of the popular mediums.

Vinyl
- Sound quality, collecting, vinyl-only material. Best packaging out of all mediums.
Cassette - Mix tapes are awesome, and directly recording is sweet too
CD - Portable and practable. 300 songs/CD is a good amount, and probably the easiest out of all to make compilations
MP3 - I'm getting one next month. Portablilty, 15,000 songs on a small device, recording, portability, CD Text