Thread: ATP festival!
View Single Post
Old 12.12.2006, 02:20 PM   #173
Confucious is sex
bad moon rising

Confucious is sex kicks all y'all's assesConfucious is sex kicks all y'all's assesConfucious is sex kicks all y'all's assesConfucious is sex kicks all y'all's assesConfucious is sex kicks all y'all's assesConfucious is sex kicks all y'all's assesConfucious is sex kicks all y'all's assesConfucious is sex kicks all y'all's assesConfucious is sex kicks all y'all's assesConfucious is sex kicks all y'all's assesConfucious is sex kicks all y'all's asses
ATP was excellent fun, but I have to agree with some of the others on this board in saying that its appeal lay largely in the companionship and hijinks of friends. Musically, though enjoyable, i think it erred on the side of popularist caution far too often. I was expecting an ear splittingly challenging festival of aural discomfort; I got a slightly more comfortable version of Glastonbury's unsigned bands tent.

I must stress that it was a fucking brilliant weekend though, and people should go. Thurston Moore needs to learn how to use a DVD player though.
Confucious is sex is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|