View Single Post
Old 01.07.2015, 12:41 PM   #32
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by louder
http://pitchfork.com/features/staff-...eases-of-2015/

nice article.

Björk made an album with Arca? wow.

I was just about to bring this article up!
In the section about Kanye's TBA new LP, whoever manned the keyboard TOTALLY scooped NR!! Like, in a creepy way suggesting we may have a Forkian among us ...

Quote:
Originally by Some Asshole with Inpeccable taste:
"Only One" certainly gives credence to the idea that Yeezus was an album-length bachelor party for the *newlywed rather than a Declaration of Independence from the demands of the mainstream.

Weird, huh? I guess you were right, noisereductions! My mistake, then.

*Newlywed:
Yeezus - Written/Recorded Fall 2012-Winter 2013; Released June, 2013
Kanye's wedding - May 24th, 2014.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it looks like Yeezus wasn't anything to a newlywed, and unless I'm forgetting what it was like to be a tabloid reading Kanye-head over the past 2 years, they weren't even engaged when Yeezus dropped. Weren't many of us still hanging onto hope that the relationship was just a phase? Perhaps a middle finger to Amber Rose in the form of a super public booty call just to show the bitch that he was capable of booty calling the most expensive booty in the country? Ultimately infatuating booty's owner, one of the most ravenous man eaters in the world, so completely that she practically begged to formally and legally promise her booty to no other man but Kanye fucking West?

Damn but do I get off on some tangents...

In short, the timeline is off
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|