View Single Post
Old 06.22.2017, 11:16 AM   #301
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Also, I had some issues with the write-up at the end.

"What happened when the Joker's chaos clashes with the logic and reason of the Riddler?"

Uhh... I'll tell you what happens... Riddler fucking dies. Or would, in reality. Riddler is a slave to logic and reason, so they're just as likely to be liabilities as strengths. Show him something he doesn't understand, and you've beaten him. In that sense, his own gimmick is his kryptonite. Yeah, he tells riddles, has no patience for those who can't solve them, but tell HIM a riddle he can't solve -- or, hell, just make one up that has no answer! -- and he'll crumble.

Riddler is bound and gagged by his schtick. Joker's schtick is chaos, so he can theoretically roll with just about anything. What happens when weak logic clashes with an impenetrable wall of chaos? "Logic" gets shot in the fucking head.

Still, I will be reading this arc, for sure.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|