View Single Post
Old 09.20.2012, 09:25 AM   #322
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moshe
Interesting and yes, funny comparison, but I donīt think it has nothing to do with the reality how the Beatles and Sy has worked. I have understood Sy makes the music really collectively and the original idea of some member can change very radically. Also itīs not always the one who has made the original idea who sings. And in Beatles George really did almost everything from the beginning to the end (of course most of the bands each member brings something to the song).

But anyway I like that comparison, because I think both bands have made very inspiring career. Maybe Sy has never been as influental as the Beatles for the popular music and I think even Sy would have sounded quite different without the Beatles, but to me personally Sy is even more important than the Beatles.
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|