View Single Post
Old 09.19.2013, 02:48 PM   #3196
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

dead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
Again. INCREASE IN THE POLICE STATE, MORE DEPORTATIONS THAN EVER IN AMERICAN HISTORY, AND AN ESCALATION IN WARS AROUND THE WORLD INCLUDING NEW WARS IN DIFFERENT PLACES?? Sounds like the same old shit to me

yeah. all of that was obamas fault. the cia were like "yo bro is this cool with you" and he was like "shit yeah dog, took a lot of balls for you to come and ask me so i respect you, i approve." and they all sighed a sigh of relief knowing they were safe to carry on with their plans now that the president had said it was ok.

then the president flew on his personal mecha drone and sprayed bullets all over the iraq war which he decided not to end. martin luther king started breakdancing at the baghdad mcdonalds and the insolent pagan earth was appeased after receiving the seed of the great satan.
dead_battery is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|