View Single Post
Old 11.11.2010, 08:18 PM   #34
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Earl Of Slander
I'm bringing this back from the dead to comment on just how fucking amazing 'First Come, First Served' is. I've finally been massively clicking with it lately, and right now it sounds like one of the most underrated hip-hop records, period. Easily the equal of Dr. Octagonecologyst (spelling?), and it's probably dated better. The whole squelchy low-fi vibe of the whole thing just kills me, and his FLOW, jesus! Next-level shit right there. As a side note, I think there are definitely some similarities between this and my current love for the OF crew. Totally essential record.

it's far and away my favorite Kool Keith album. It's easily one of my favorite hip hop albums of all time. "No Chorus" alone is the most ridiculous diss track EVER. I love it.Everything about it is brilliant.