View Single Post
Old 10.30.2009, 01:15 PM   #32
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
rap is about the stories suchfriends, not the dancing,. go listen to mc hammer if you wanna dance and shit.

I woud rather hear a simple hard beat, with a hard rhymer, than any danceteria bullshit.

give me EPMD, Rakim, PE, Geto Boys, scarface, too short, slick rick etc etc

scarface.. too short.. slick rick.. you can c-walk to ALL this shit.. and Too $hort IS YAY-ar-ee-uh fool! He is one of the pioneer originators of that style! and rakeim.. well I can only dig a bit of it.. the Prince Rakeim album is my favorite has the most grooves..

I don't mind if you tell a story but let me get in the groove over the track.. its music, not a lecture! Its rap, not thanksgiving with grandpa!

I chill with a bunch of wu nutz and other east coast riders.. none of them can dance.. and none of them care. But this shit is the west son, its not called a backyard boogie for nothin

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|