View Single Post
Old 06.25.2013, 01:41 PM   #36
zelocia
bad moon rising

zelocia kicks all y'all's asseszelocia kicks all y'all's asseszelocia kicks all y'all's asseszelocia kicks all y'all's asseszelocia kicks all y'all's asseszelocia kicks all y'all's asseszelocia kicks all y'all's asseszelocia kicks all y'all's asseszelocia kicks all y'all's asseszelocia kicks all y'all's asseszelocia kicks all y'all's asses
Goo and Dirty are masterpieces.

Some of the songs on EJST&NS are great: Winner's Blues, Bull In The Heather, STARFIELD ROAD, Doctor's Orders and SWEET SHINE. Some are good: Skink, Screaming Skull, Self-Obsessed and Sexxee. Some are okay: Androgynous Mind, Waist, In The Mind Of The Bourgeois Reader. Tokyo Eye is pretty bad but not as awful as Bone and Quest For The Cup. For some, the lack of Lee makes them not like the album but his vocal absence isn't a big deal for me.

I kind of agree with Steve on Washing Machine, Little Trouble Girl and The Diamond Sea are my favorite songs from that album. Though I do like Skip Tracer too.

NYCG&F is a very good album actually. It took me a few listens but I really appreciate it for what it is and not what its not. But then again, that is how I treat every SY album.

I like Murray Street quite a bit. Sonic Nurse is better but I don't find MS boring at all.

Rather Ripped though is awful. Except for Pink Steam. That song in my opinion is one of their best ever.

The only songs I truly love from The Eternal are Antenna, Malibu Gas Station, Walkin Blue and Massage The History. But the album overall, it's like they were trying too hard.
zelocia is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|