View Single Post
Old 06.25.2009, 01:12 AM   #63
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
i might be a prick (can't be fucking helped) but i'm the only one here giving you information that can save your ass.

do NOT, do not fucking NO NO NO DO NOT pay from it from your own pocket unless you want to end up forever broke. DO NOT PAY FOR GRADSCHOOL.

paying gradschool--- that's what graduate assistanships were invented-- they pay you shit money to do professor's work, you'll live hand to mouth, but they cover your fucken tuition (that's how i went to grad school). i'm gonna guess you don't qualify for fellowships, which are sweeter than god's left tit, so i won't discuss those.

in other words: HAVE OTHER PEOPLE PAY FOR YOUR GRADSCHOOL OR YOURE A FUCKING SUCKER. OR AT LEAST GET IT AT DEEP FUCKING DISCOUNT.

---

DO NOT PAY FOR GRADSCHOOL OFF YOUR OWN POCKET. JAH BLESS.

YOU'RE WELCOME.
Between the various fellowships, the four dozen Academic Student Employee openings in the department, and the scholarship opportunities it looks like Lord willing, permitting my acceptance into the program @ UCLA, this shit will actually come together rather nicely.

thanks for the good advice,
you sent me on the right trail and it is paying off beyond expectation. I'd even dare say miraculously.

peace and love,
habte selassie

but I must admit, when I go to the campus people have money, and I feel the itching urge to purse/wallet snatch

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|