View Single Post
Old 04.08.2009, 04:12 PM   #24583
batreleaser
invito al cielo

batreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNAINTHEDNA

KURT VILE - GOD IS SAYING THIS TO YOU

Have you heard his Hunchback 12" with the Violators? I think its my favorite thing my him so far, even more so than Constant Hitmaker. His voice sounds great, much deeper and manlier, and he sounds great with a full band. Whoever that drummer is is incredible!

Anyways, im listening o one of the greatest free noie recordings ever: Monostadt 3-experiment 7. Monostadt 3 was Adris Hoyos with Pria Ray an Robert Priceof fellow south beach band and psychedelic punkers Kreamy Letric Santa (who just had a reissue come out ive been tryingto get a hold of). Distorted violin, vicious electronics, and Adris playing drums. Duh it fucking rules.

Earlier:
Cherry Blossoms-S/T
A-FRAMES CLIMAX GOLDEN TWINS-A F C G T
Climax Golden Twins-Imperial HouseholdOrchestra
Davenport-O, too high...
Failing Lights-Blood Path
Insects with Tits-Tour June 23
Mauhausan Orchestra-Kiss the Carpetr (such underrated noise, one of the originals and i hadnt heard them till a few days ago, its power electronics/heavy industrial but with that modern grimey sound that you get with bands like Antler Piss and such, needless to say its right up my alley)
Keiji Haino and Peter Brotzzman-some live tracks
Without Belonging-S/T
Thee Oh Sees-Work (i like it, they definitely punked it up a bit more for this record and im always down with that)
Factums-S/T
Work/Death-Vasectomy Desires

listen to pink reason
batreleaser is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|