View Single Post
Old 03.20.2013, 06:16 PM   #37
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by batreleaser
in this case im fairly certain. then again, i thought bowie was long down for the count and his new record is fantastic.

more good ones; inter arma "sky burial", purling hiss "water on mars", chelsea light moving, i think the new foxygen album is my favorite of this year at this point

Ok, all right. I can see the two of us getting along pretty well.

Foxygen is great and their new album is so FUCKING infectious I think Im starting to pass it to my sexual partners. Is it me or does it sound like the perfect 21st century reinterpretation of The Kinks, late 60s Stones, and ... Shit, I don't know... something similar to but far better than Belle & Sebastian....?

Yeah, Im blown away by it. I forget about it when I try to think about my favorite records of the year.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|