View Single Post
Old 06.17.2019, 03:27 PM   #329
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicSleuth
Funny, just within the last hour, I've also learned from reading a review of the album that he is married to the director of his tour film, which, and please don't be too disparaging in reply, I still haven't watched since you last mentioned it. Like a vintage wine, I suppose, I'm saving it for an occasion, perhaps the eve of his performance on July 13. Life is ridiculous right now, and I can't find a suitable moment to soak it in.

Didn't mean to be disparaging before; just being folksy. My own life is currently a major wreck, I'm being evicted, my shit's fucked up.

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|