View Single Post
Old 12.21.2015, 02:05 PM   #48
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Nice list, Mortte! You're definitely spot on about Flying Saucer Attack. I don't think Instrumentals 2015 will make my final top ten personally, but it was definitely a great album.

The early stuff is quite a bit different. More of an ambient/shoegaze vibe. I hope you get around to digging into it at some point, because it's really good stuff. Underrated in the grand scheme of things, but just as significant as a lot of the stuff that received more attention (MBV, Galaxie 500).

And I agree about Cave and Ellis. They are top tier score writers, up there with Reznor and Ross.

Sadly I didn't listen to the new JSBX enough this year for it to leave a lasting impression. I should get back to that one.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|