View Single Post
Old 04.16.2018, 07:33 AM   #32
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by RanaldoNecro
Well, when you will fully choose to not promote your band this is what happens.

Can you explain what you meant a little bit, because I think this untrue - if by "not promoting" you mean they should have done more than tour globally regularly and do print interviews along with radio and TV appearances regularly? Mark was known to be unfriendly to stupid journos if thats what you mean. I went to a free show at the old Virgin Megacenter Union Square, its ridiculous but they were working to promote their record as best they could while in NY.

At the end of the day, I just don't think Rolling Stones level-stardom awaited them. When I was in high school in the early 80's, I was in the unique position of turning on a bunch of adults to new wave music, they loved the B52s and Clash and Police and XTC and T-Heads and Delta 5 and Slits I played for them, but not even Totally Wired could bring them around to the Fall.
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|