View Single Post
Old 02.09.2019, 08:36 AM   #1
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
The most used condiment in my house is hot sauce. I don't buy ketchup because I cant think of a single scenario where it would be used where hot sauce isn't a superior alternative. If the plebians I consider my friends are visiting and desire ketchup, they can either look through the various sauce packets I've saved from restaurants or they're S.O.L.

With that being said, what kind of hot sauce is in your fridge right now? Photos encouraged.

From left to right:

Valentina Salsa Picante (extra hot)

I always buy a big bottle of this as its usually cheap and tastes well on everything... but what kind of hot sauce doesnt? Great for eggs or potatoes.

Frank's Red Hot

America's favorite hot sauce, right? I'm going to go out on a limb and say that I prefer Frank's to Tobasco. It's less watery and more robust. I enjoy both, however.

Marie Sharp's Habanero Pepper Sauce

While not exactly coma inducing, as advertised, this Habanero Sauce is the first of this batch which will actually bring me to sweat. Great on chicken.

Truff: black truffle infused hot sauce

Truff is made with black truffles and has a sweetness to it similar to sriracha. I enjoy this sauce on cooked veggies, burgers, and especially portabella mushrooms.

Secret Aardvark: Aardvark Habanero Hot Sauce

Spicy, and a little tangy. Easily the best packaging of the sauces currently in my fridge. I also enjoy this sauce with breakfast like potatoes and eggs when Valentina simply won't do.
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|