View Single Post
Old 05.30.2014, 09:34 AM   #12
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
White Stripes have their issues. Jack White is a total fuck and his solo shit sucks, but they were one of the best live bands I've ever seen, and they made blues rock sound dangerous again.

Black Keys are... Fuck man I don't even know because they are so awful I would ever see them in concert. I think they did open for a band I saw once, but I just chilled at the bar during their set. Or I missed it completely. See, I don't even remember!!

I've gotta say I laughed out loud when I read what Jack white wrote about this Dan Auberbach dbag in those ultra personal emails no one had any business reading. It really made auberbach seem like an absolute gangly fucking nothing of a human being. And then he didn't even bite back. He's just like "yeah Jack a white's cool" because he's a giant pussy. Yet he wants to fight with everything else that lives and breathes on Twitter. Even Arcade Fire? Who does this guy think he is?

He's captured the hearts and tiny tiny minds of MOR radio rock fans. Yay. Gasp! OMG. Tweet! That's not even an accomplishment.

They're definitely the most eager to please band out there. They make me miss Coldplay. I know Coldplay's still around, but they don't feel much like Coldplay these days. Anyway, I'd take them over this shithorse of a band any day.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|