View Single Post
Old 05.01.2011, 05:04 PM   #36
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead-Air
Steve would have been bummed if he'd found out you did it by using the names of people who were really on the list for the very reason he gave you in advance. And he'd probably have appreciated the manager kicking you out for it too, since you were stealing from people the band appreciated and wanted on the list. Harsh toke dude.
dude, I was there and you weren't, not only did he wish us good luck at sneaking in, he applauded our temporary success. Is it lonely up there on that high horse or are there other haughty pricks feeling vindictively self-righteous to the point of loathing up there?

When you come down to reality you can have a good laugh, haven't you ever been a promoter before? The list ALWAYS has DOZENS of people who have absolutely NO INTENTIONS of showing up on it, and further, that chick didn't cross any names off, nor would she have, and if push came to shove and the real names showed up, their IDs would have EASILY gotten them inside regardless of my own antics, or have you never actually even BEEN to a show before?

"haterz wanna hate, loverz wanna love, I don't even want, none of the above, I wanna piss on you yes I do.."

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|