Thread: video games
View Single Post
Old 11.26.2018, 04:25 PM   #111
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
About four hours into Grandia 2 now.I'm playing the HD re-release on Steam.

I never got around to this game when it was originally on Dreamcast. While some of the anime art, and voice acting can be less than to my tastes, I must say that something about the characters and the way they interact with one another has really resonated with me. I didn't expect to get into the story of this game on an emotional level. I'm just a big softie overall, I guess.

Also the combat is top-tier and very fun. Maybe I've been grinding a bit much but overall the game has been very easy so far. I'm hoping for a bump in challenge as I progress further into the campaign.
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|