Thread: Houston
View Single Post
Old 10.16.2017, 02:57 PM   #19
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
hey bytor! read your posts some weeks ago but it was in a place where i couldn’t reply, and then i forgot to write back (sorry). but yeah i was shocked and relieved at the same time because in spite of it all you seem to be in a good spot (relatively of course...)

good to know that your aunt is even funner than auntie mame. but yeah, a home is a home is a home and even luxury vacations can get uncomfortable.

so are you thinking of keeping the land and rebuilding? building a house on stilts like they do at the shore? selling and going somewhere else?

if the science is correct (i believe it is and we’re already seeing some of it), water levels are bound to rise in coming decades—so it’s a tough spot to be in!
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|