View Single Post
Old 12.17.2009, 09:40 AM   #12
Keeping It Simple
invito al cielo

Keeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's asses
It's like when you go to a store to buy a CD you're familiar with that you lost, or lent to someone but never got it back, to discover there's an extra track or two on it. These aren't special editions of the albums either. It happened to me on a couple of occasions. I bought "Grace" by Jeff Buckley to discover it now features "Forget Her" as an 11th track. I bought an edition of "Love" by The Cult which featured "Judith" as an 11th track. I actually lent it to someone, never got it back, went to buy another copy to discover the store was selling the original edition of "Love" which doesn't feature the 11th track. "Judith" is a brilliant track, so I wasn't too happy about it.
Keeping It Simple is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|