Thread: World Music
View Single Post
Old 01.24.2007, 10:30 PM   #153
Пятхъдесят Шест
invito al cielo

Пятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's asses
Its been much too long since I have added anything (mostly due to laziness, and my computers social problmes) and I do have a great deal to share sometime soon. This should tide you all over until then.

My friend Emmanuel, of Nigeria sent me a song today to my delight, and I've got a feeling the lot of you world music listeners will enjoy it too. Of course I could be wrong. Let me know, comrades.

From the e-mail:
check out this short but great display of expertise in the use of traditional instruments like maracas, flute.guitar etc. by our own Sir Victor Uwaifo.
He is at present a Prof. at the University of Benin, Nigeria.
try saving the file before playing...cheers

i will give you a brief of what the music is talking about soon.

Of course he never did tell me what the song was about... That isn't a problem in this thread, however.

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=81CBC28A4E5A59F1

In the e-mail he asked if in return I could send tracks from Kenny Rogers and Jim Reeves, as it is very hard to find material from those artists in Nigeria. Odd, very odd.
Пятхъдесят Шест is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|