View Single Post
Old 08.11.2010, 09:21 AM   #11845
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

Location: I moved from hillbilly Florida to hillbilly Alabama
SONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's asses

I really liked it. Lots of great gore and scary situations. It was a bit different than the horror movies have been. I jumped alot. I did not like the ending. It was too over the top.

I did notice a ton of political references and references to society. You have the fear of our own government poisoning us and lying to us. You have the soldier who doesnt know what the fuck is goin on. He just knows what he was commamded to do. The classic struggle of a soldier and how he has been viewed since the 60's. Then you pull in the fear of the country and rural areas which is really intriging for me for obvious reasons. Lots of movies play up on this lately. Are city people really scared of the country??? have we moved that far from our natural state that we are frightened by nature? The hunters gone gun crazy and hunting thier neighbors obviously this ties in with the current Pro gun discussions and fears that arise from those who oppose guns. Its like thier worst nightmare come true. Thats just what I noyiced

SONIC GAIL is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|