View Single Post
Old 08.20.2006, 03:00 PM   #18
Ono Soul
little trouble girl

Ono Soul kicks all y'all's assesOno Soul kicks all y'all's assesOno Soul kicks all y'all's assesOno Soul kicks all y'all's assesOno Soul kicks all y'all's assesOno Soul kicks all y'all's assesOno Soul kicks all y'all's assesOno Soul kicks all y'all's assesOno Soul kicks all y'all's assesOno Soul kicks all y'all's assesOno Soul kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Lawrence
kim and thurston got to use their fame to get their daughter a guest spot on one of her favorite shows. i can't see anything wrong with that.

i'd be curious to know how many of the people posting negative responses to this thread have actually seen the show, or if they're just basing their hatred on the assumption that it's another lame teen show? it's a really well-written, clever, touching show. what's the big deal?

You took the words right out of mouth. I to always assumed they did this because Coco is a fan of the show and I really don't see anything wrong with that. I think that's pretty sweet of them actually.

I've only watched a couple episodes but you're absolutely right. Compared to other teen shows of that type Gilmore Girls IS quite well written and all. In fact, it's really nothing like those other teen dramas. It's a slightly off beat, quirky little show. It is a bit too cute for my taste but I will admit I did enjoy the couple episodes I've seen. For one thing, I really like the little Asian girl that plays Rory's best friend. She's a hottie!
Ono Soul is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|