View Single Post
Old 02.23.2011, 06:30 PM   #14132
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Eugene Felikson

I liked [LHoDES] a whole lot. Great ambient sounds, especially in the beginning. I'm actually going for a similar thing with my first feature. Interesting use of eerie faces. I'm really big on eerie faces. They're very effective. Like in Tourist Trap........eeeeehhhhh. Awesome visuals, and I really related with the director character.

But no, it had gratuitous gore, nice nudie scenes, and was a lot like Last House on the Left in that respect. Last House on Dead End Street takes a more surreal, than slapstick approach that LOTL went for. But Last House on the Left had better writing, a more engaging plot, and David Hess's unforgettable soundtrack.

I really like them both, and they're entirely different films, but I've watched LOTL a dozen times over, and Last House on Dead End street just once so far.

I think I should see it again.

Quote:

UP NEXT...

One I've not seen. Definitely interested in hearing what you thought of it.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|