View Single Post
Old 01.31.2013, 10:47 AM   #66
knox
invito al cielo

knox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
Its nice to see that you feel that you and your affiliated "organizations" have the lock on defining who is and who isn't exactly human. Y'all must have a lot in common with other societal groups such as this or these..

The shame to me is you seem to think that "womens' issues" are exclusively the realm and domain of women. Humanism is to accept that humans come in two genders, but human issues are relevant for ALL humans regardless of gender.

Further, knox, you do realize that many women actually enjoy having men in their lives, you know, like in their families, at their jobs, in their circle of friends, and you might just need to sit down a moment before I tell you this, in their bedrooms

How old are you? This is a serious question.

I didn't think anyone over 12 and under 75 would be idiotic enough to vomit out the old cliche that "feminists are all lesbians who hate men". Do you not get embarrassed?

I really hope you're over 75.

And no, to be fair organizations don't say that. It's just me: pro-lifers aren't people, they're nasty monsters.
I actually hate to call them pro-life because they obviously hate life.

Have a nice day.

knox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|