View Single Post
Old 01.31.2009, 06:06 AM   #80
Chris Lawrence

Chris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's asses
i NEVER listen to that fishtank thing. should i give it another chance? just seemed like too many people, too much bullshit.

i have to admit, it delights me to see how many people actually paid good money for TV SHIT and basically got fucked. i would always see it in stores but it was super pricey and looked suspicious, no track list to discern whether it was worth the hefty pricetag. no internet at the time to confirm what it actually was. same deal w/ 'sonic death' but i eventually found that for $15 or something and BOY did that pay off. finally got a dub of tv shit later and heard what i was missing. felt kinda relieved. then my friend sold me his vinyl copy for like $5 and i like to throw that on every once in a while around 3am.

hey, it's 3am now!
http://www.sonicyouth.com/mustang // original folk blues ... . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .i'm the boy that can enjoy invisibility. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Chris Lawrence is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|