View Single Post
Old 05.07.2015, 10:24 AM   #7
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
On the real though a anarcho-libertarian crustie friend of mine from our Oi days were just having this very same philosophical discussion on Sunday after Church.. Personally in Rastafari we are a Liberation movement, about Equal Right and Justice, but we are NOT about "representative democracy" indeed we are quite literally "constitutional monarchists" with "democratic" leanings. Indeed HIM Haile Selassie I instituted democratic processes..

In Rastafari we called democracy "demonacracy" because it is the same rebellious error of Adam and Eve in the Garden, or Joshua at the Valley of Decision. We don't support getting entangled in politician popularity contests, indeed that is the very deception of politricks. I support democracy for POLICY but not about changing or supporting individual politicians. Supporting politicians is a dead end, they get you to support them, and then they don't DO SHIT.

Vote for policy, not politicians.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|