View Single Post
Old 06.12.2012, 02:01 PM   #31816
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
a family friend seriously has lost his mind, and is in an out of a schizoid episode, which as evolved where his deceased wife (who committed suicide years) ago is now supposedly following him daily, leaving notes and mementos for him, and now sleeping with another family friend and apparently both are together fucking with the first friend. what can I tell this dude as he loses his mind? I've had a lot of wisdom to express, and in his lucid moments he hears these, and further I understand that his hallucinations are very real to him, and in that regard they become very real and full of meaning, but how could I help this dude to see the wisdom and meaning behind his terrible experiences? He is filled with anger, fear, and seeking vengeance, and it is consuming him as much as it would a sane person. His demons are very real, he says "they" are fucking with him, and I agree, like Saint Anthony the demons have surrounded him. Some of these demons are external, some of them are the demons of his own thoughts and mind, which in actuality are the worst there is. So his experience is real, he is fighting a real battle, but if he keeps trying to win it physically, I fear I will lose it the way his deceased wife gave in before.. In the end, I can only pray God keeps what bit of his mind is left, after all, from the past, once folks cross that edge from lucidity to insanity, there is hardly an able path back..

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|