View Single Post
Old 03.24.2007, 04:37 AM   #87
Bertrand
expwy. to yr skull

Bertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's asses
My first reaction was : they're playing something old, as if it were a come back, without having actually split before !
I found it odd and thrilling.
Basically, I'm heading to London to see SY play songs they didn't play last time I saw them.
I wasn't aware of SY's existence in 1988 (I remember the covers, but they were not aired then on my radios and so on).
I'm looking forward to the songs and slight changes here and there, compared to both album and 1988-89 bootlegs I've heard. That's the odd part. Two or three posters mentioned classical music before. There is something there, in the minds of the promoters and/or the bands, the will to build something that will remain, maybe?
Other personal reasons to go see them are :
When a band I like plays a place I feel somewhat attracted to, I'm eager to go, so I'll walk London streets again.
And meeting people from the board, young ones, people my age, people over 40 is something else too.
See you.
Bertrand is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|