View Single Post
Old 02.26.2007, 02:01 PM   #64
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kegmama
It's EXIT ONLY, huh Rob?!

I have never seen my own bunghole. I keep it clean as can be. I would imagine it is surrounded by a nimbus of ass hairs.
I don;t want to look at my own butthole, why would I want anyone else to look at it, much less to stick their finger in it and have the underside of their fingernails faintly wafting the odor of the anal paste and ichor and slime that coats the inside walls of the colon for the next few days?

ha!

actually, every year since I have been 25 or so, due to family history of colon cancer being very rampant, the good doctor has had to stick either his fingers or an ultrasound wand up my asshole along with lube jelly, and it is the single most dreaded and uncomfortable few minutes of my entire year.
Seeing as I am 33, that means I have had something going in the "out" door at least 6-7 times.

I can swear that, with all veracity, my cock actually shrunk two thirds it's normal size during these procedures.

having a lady do it to me would recall such discomfort... no way man.

NO WAY!