View Single Post
Old 02.05.2014, 11:20 PM   #54
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

dead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's asses
i had to rewrite this post after symbols which is totally on the mark.

-

adam had health problems which i dont think are known by very many people here. he had health problems that would necessitate the use of opiates. he had health problems that would make most people just GIVE UP.

the last time i talked to him was i think around 2010. if he was doing drugs towards the end of his life it was because of the legitimate physical and obviously psychic pain.

he seemed a bit burnt out, but not because he was lazy or didn't bother to make things happen in his life, he was burnt out FROM giving SO MUCH to the world and not getting what he deserved back from it. it was always gonna be hard for the rest of us to keep up with someone like that.

anyway, i say all this like i knew the guy better than i did. i dont even think he liked me in the end because i was posting a load of bullshit here and being a mean asshole a lot of the time. not to him but just in general and i know he didnt agree with that because he was a better person than i am.

also, lets not forget that adam was a working class guy like most of the rest of us and we exist only to work and the rest of the time we are surplus to requirements and in this society, we are gonna be preyed upon by the circulators of addiction for the sake of profit. we face lives of such isolation and lack of opportunity that drugs are often the only thing happening. the myth of individual will that can overpower the world and causally determine reality is not exactly accurate. drugs are a part of the nature of our environments and they prey on us unfortunately.

but the things he managed to accomplish! he made everything happen for himself. the energy he had was one in a million.

and as symbol said he was a hilarious guy who always laughed and even when he was sad and suffering, had a way of making you feel good by just talking to him.
dead_battery is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|