View Single Post
Old 02.05.2014, 10:49 PM   #42
MellySingsDoom
invito al cielo

MellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's asses
I have posted this elsewhere, but thought it worthwhile posting it here too:

Quote:
...I have had friends who have battled with substance abuse issues before - including one friend heavily into smack and cocaine, and another into smack and crack cocaine (and another into cocaine who went so far as dealing it too). This is the first time I've had to face the fact of someone I knew actually dying of a drugs overdose. How does anyone even begin to deal with something like this? I don't fucking know - all I know is that someone I considered an online friend has died needlessly and wastefully, and he'll never get to live a fulfilling a creative life, never get to fall in love again, never get to raise a family, never get to feel truly appreciated for who he was - even though everyone who knew him loved him to pieces.

God bless you Adam, and may the angels guide you into the light of eternity. And I hope the total scum who sold him the fucking morphine choke on themselves. Permanently.