View Single Post
Old 11.08.2012, 04:58 PM   #385
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
Bytor: I've done medical billing for physicians for the past 16 years and currently, work in a hospital. They are two different colors of horse, but quite frankly, I'm an expert.

Wait until both Medicare (part A) and the secondary pay. Medicare is likely to apply the standard in-patient deductible, but should otherwise cover in full. Depending on how good the secondary coverage is, they may also have a deductible to meet.

Standard in-patient deductible for Medicare is $1156.00 (blood products have their own, separate one, if given. This will be for the hospital only. All of the docs, pathologist and radiologists will likely take a piece, and this will fall under his Medicare part B, along with a different benefit structure.

Again, after all is said and done, if you are concerned that you're not getting a fair shake at things, I'm your man.

You know where to find me, sir.

in the anus thread??

Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
...in the fingrrbutt thread.

oh yes-- in the anus thread!
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|