View Single Post
Old 05.04.2016, 08:39 PM   #1858
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
yes "15 Steps!"

Y'know what else I love? The version of "Like Spinning Plates" that's on I Might Be Wrong. OMG.

Even when I complain about them, I love Radiohead so much haha. I just keep thinking of great songs.

Yeah I feel you. I really just want to listen to Dollars & Cents and Pulk/pull right now, and I have "SPECTRE" playing as I type this — how this song was passed up in favor of that Sam Smith audio abortion is simply beyond me... that film would have been at least 20% better if this song had been used.

I have gripes with the band partly because they're one of the most prevalent bands of my teenage-to-adult life. Few are the bands/artists I've followed with more devotion than Radiohead. Even if they're not what they once were to me, they really defined a huge portion of my life.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|