View Single Post
Old 01.02.2011, 10:10 AM   #362
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
yay

will rate!!

Sonatine - 10/10
Lizard in a Woman's Skin - 7/10 (one of Fulci's better films, and certainly one of his weirdest. I really like Fulci, though, for whatewver reason. always has weird atmospheres. This is his best directed film)
Microwave Massacre - 6/10 (weird, fun film, has that odd vibe I dig in horror films.. y'know, like STRANGE BEHAVIOUR and stuff like that.. but doesn't completely work. Trashy and fun but feels a bit long. I do reccomend DOOM ASYLUM, actually, I don't think I've ever reccomended that one, it's not really similiar but it has that odd as hell trashy vibe that makes 80's horror so compelling. Actually, this one sometimes reminds me a lesser slime City)
Bride of Frank - 10/10 (funniest, most insane, most ridiculous "horror film" ever, probably. Actually has a lot of HEART! This thing is unlike anything you've EVER seen -- an AMAZING underground film. The director worked at a factory, so he filmed his factory friends doing insane shit. That's about it. It feels like the film TRASH HUMPERS wanted to be.. it also feels like if Giuseppe and John Waters collaborated. I can't overstate this enough: i LOVE this film.)
that Woody Allen/Godard interview - 5/10 (this thing is kind of a waste but is fucking hilarious, because Godard talks so fast that Allen can't even keep up with him and Allen starts talking about shit that has noting to do with godard's questions. Love the opening shot, where Godard references MANHATTAN. Two of the best directors ever meeting, and the results are downright odd most of the time.)

Wee!

FREE LEECH rocks, luckily cinemageddon does it 4 or 5 times a year. The best torrents to get on the site during that time are the huge mega torrents, like the AKI KAURISMAKI collection, you will build your ratio up like WHOA, get TONS of credits also, and get lots of good flicks to boot -- for free!

Have fun!!

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|