View Single Post
Old 08.18.2012, 08:00 AM   #16112
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
people might laugh at me for saying this here, where this movie gets so much love, but i tried watching bad lieutenant and got fucking bored to tears.

so harvey keitel wanders about the city, snorts coke, tries to win increasing gambles at the world series, fucks hookers, steals from thieves-- and i just wanted it to be over. why? because in a way nothing happens. addicts on a bender are always the same and it's fucking boring. maybe i waited too long to watch this because it was nothing new to me at this point.

the best thing i got from it was learning about the beautiful cokehead/junkie who wrote the script-- she was a curious person, and i've looked at her photos trying to decipher her life: http://zoelund.com/ .
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|